Houston, TX 77036 US
- Evaluate facility performance and conduct inspections of facilities to determine the standard for Texas nursing practice, licensure, and certifications are maintained as well as all grant requirements are met
- Develop nursing policies, standard operating procedures, and improve or enhance the quality of efficiency, and effectiveness of outcomes
- Review medical and other pertinent records to determine compliance with standards of practice and regulations
- Provide nursing education, training, and guidance
- Prepare reports of findings, recommendations, and assist with quality improvements
- Consult and provide technical assistance towards the nursing staff
- Inspect the facility and nursing practices for compliance with standards of nursing practice and federal, state, and local regulations
- A Current and Valid License as an RN for the State of Texas is required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an accredited college or university is required, a Master’s degree in Nursing (MSN) is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience of recent nursing experience which may include patient care in an ambulatory setting, physical assessment, and clinical education
- A minimum of 2 year of demonstrated nursing leadership experience is required
- Experience with EMR is highly preferred
- Must be Bilingual in English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Arabic, Dari, Pashto, and Swahili
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work schedule is Mondays through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Opportunity to improve your community public health
- Easy access on and off Southwest Freeway with access to multiple shopping areas and restaurants
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.