Step into the role of Radiologic Technologist, to impact one of Phenix City's renowned orthopedic clinics. Join a leading healthcare facility where you will understand and carry out radiology requisitions and views, take x-rays following the established procedures for patient care and safety, and ensure equipment is in working order. Don’t miss this chance to join a dedicated team of hard workers for the Phenix City Area!
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $19.00 - $23.00
- Part-Time opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in Phenix City, AL, surrounded by various shopping centers and diverse restaurants
- Specialty: Radiology
Your New Role:
Join a leading orthopedic clinic in the Phenix City area. As a Radiologic Technologist, you will be responsible for understanding and carrying out radiology requisitions and views, memorizing the views each physician requires on exams, and assisting patients in getting into the positions required to get the radiographs needed. You will profoundly impact the organization by displaying a willingness to put forth effort in any situation.
The work schedule will vary, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., and must be available on Wednesdays until 9:00 p.m.
- Graduate from an accredited two-year radiology program or equivalent military program is required
- Previous orthopedic experience is not required but is highly recommended
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is required
- Essential knowledge of PACS and radiographic techniques is required
- A Valid and Current Driver’s License is required
Your New Organization:
Join a patient-centric facility known for its efforts in research and dedication to delivering effective results to its patients. As an employee of Team1Medical, you have access to health, vision, and dental insurance and a robust 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
Ready to take the next step towards career fulfillment as a Radiologic Technologist with a renowned orthopedic practice? Unlock your prescription for success in healthcare with Team1Medical – apply today. For additional information, call 713-590-2980.
Your Career Partner:
A Reserves Network Company, Team1Medical is a respected healthcare staffing agency committed to uniting remarkable talent with enriching opportunities. Our deep-rooted industry expertise ensures we are your steadfast partners on your path to growth in your medical career. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.