Oviedo, FL 32765 US
- Competitive hourly rate of $22.0
- Temporary opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in Oviedo, FL, surrounded by various shopping centers and diverse restaurants
- Specialty: Radiology
- Graduate from an accredited two-year radiology program or equivalent military program is required
- Previous orthopedic experience is not required but is highly recommended
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is required
- Essential knowledge of PACS and radiographic techniques is required
- A Valid and Current Driver’s License is required
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.