Conroe, TX 77384
Are you a Radiology Technologist looking for a new opportunity? Do you love helping others in their recovery process? Team1Medical is hiring a Radiology Technologist for a well-known multi-specialty clinic in The Woodlands, TX to start immediately.
Radiology Technologist Responsibilities
- Prepare patients for imaging procedures
- Maintain and operate imaging equipment
- Utilize X-Rays to capture images for diagnostic purposes
- Collaborate with physicians to evaluate images and determine if more are needed
- Utilize the designated Radiology Information System (RIS) to complete clerical processes and the designated Patient Archiving System (PACS)
Radiology Technologist Qualifications
To be considered for the Radiology Technologist position, you will need the following:
- Graduate Technologist designation as defined by the Texas Medical Board
- Graduate of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
- Minimum 2 years experience or completion of an AMA approved Radiologic Technologist program
- Eligibility for ARRT (R) registry
- Employee must attain ARRT(R) and MRT-General Certificate within one year of eligibility
- Associates in Applied Science-Radiology Technology preferred
- PACS and RIS experience preferred
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Convenient location close to the freeway
- No weekends!
- Opportunity to work for a multispecialty clinic that promotes individual and professional growth
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you’re a Radiology Technologist ready for your next opportunity, apply today!