Registered Dietetic Technician
Houston, TX 77002 US
- Assist the Clinical Dietitian with the nutrition care process adhering to department standards and protocols for clinical nutrition practice.
- Actively participate and collaborate on multidisciplinary committees and team rounds.
- Participate in clinical nutrition performance improvement and quality management programs as assigned.
- Attend professional conferences, and complete online classes or self-study courses to develop competencies with nutrition service or leadership.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed to ensure consistent quality services.
- Complete Vaccination for COVID-19 is required
- An Associate’s degree in a healthcare-related field is required
- Completion of supervised practice hours through a Dietetic Technician Program accredited by ASCEND and experience post-supervised practice hours are highly preferred
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience is required
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel and Word) is required
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills are preferred
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, and work either the Day Shift (6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.) or the Night Shift (2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.), with no weekends.
- This temporary position has the full potential of becoming a temp-to-hire position!
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for the benefits, which include PTO, Dental and Health Plans, 401K, and Employee Assistance Programs!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.