Houston, TX 77030 US
- Counsel program participants on basic or high-risk nutritional needs based on certification criteria; develop and implement treatment plans.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the patient’s nutritional care and provide follow-up continuity of care, including information that supports the evaluation for educational purposes.
- Instruct patients and their families on nutritional principles that support independence and proper monitoring of health conditions by developing patient teaching materials
- Market, promote, and raise awareness about nutrition services through communication with area health professionals.
- Display leadership around the specialty practice, formulate proper patient care, and act as a liaison with nursing areas.
- Engage in and identify continuous quality improvement activities to ensure nutrition care outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition from an accredited education program is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian is required
- Experience in Pediatrics and calculating TPN is required
- PEDI GI experience is a plus
- Current license as a Registered Dietician by the Texas State Board of Examiners of Dieticians required
- BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification is required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work Schedule Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- 3-month temp assignment with a potential temp to hire possibility of extending month to month
- $10 Parking Reimbursement
- Located in the Texas Medical Center with close access to Metro Rail Park-N-Ride Stations.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!