Registered Nurse - Contract
Columbus, GA 31904 US
- Conduct physical exams to assess patient health needs and problems
- Administer direct care to injured, disabled, ill, or convalescent patients
- Review and maintain medical records
- Implement and develop nursing care plans
- Counsel patients and family members on health maintenance
- Order and evaluate diagnostic tests to assess patients’ conditions and needs
- Supervise the work of licensed practical nurses, nursing aides, and assistants
- Educate patients about their medical conditions and treatment plans
- Prepare rooms and medical equipment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 3 or more years of patient care experience, preferably within a hospital setting
- Must be licensed in Georgia as a Registered Nurse or be currently enrolled in an accredited nursing school with successful completion of Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Must have unlimited flexibility to work days, nights, and weekends for 12-hour shifts
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- This position is a long-term temporary assignment – 36-hour shifts per week over a 12-week contract. Once completed, you will be eligible for a contract renewal.
- Work with one of the area’s most well-known hospitals servicing various specialties and disciplines.
- The hospital is located near various restaurants to enjoy during lunchtime!
- The hospital offers long-term opportunities with a strong career path.
- You can receive a bonus of up to $4,000 every four weeks when you continue to work with the hospital.
- Once hired, you can enroll in the organization’s comprehensive benefits package, including Health insurance, Life, Disability, and AD&D Insurance, FSA, PTO, Wellness Program, EAP, 401k, and more!
Meet Your Recruiter
Kelsey started her career in the human resources department of an automotive organization. She joined Team1Medical as a Staffing Consultant in 2022. Kelsey is trilingual, fluent in German and English, and advanced in Russian. Kind-spirited, patient, and funny, Kelsey will exhaust all resources to get you the position that you want. She loves helping people and enjoys interactions of all kinds.
After work, she likes to read books, bake cupcakes, and spend time with her children.