Registered Nurse II
Houston, TX 77055 US
- Prepare patients (infants and adults) for surgical procedures; conduct physical assessments, insert IVs when applicable, complete pre-operative labs, and ensure H&Ps are current following the organization's policies and procedures.
- Obtain accurate patient history, symptoms, physical findings, and current medications.
- Conduct business and patient care activities consistent with the company’s policy.
- A Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse license in the State of Texas is required; A Bachelor of Science Degree is highly preferred.
- 2 – 3 years of Registered Nurse experience in Pre-Op in an Ambulatory Surgery Center setting is required.
- RN, CPR, and ACLS Certifications are required.
- Essential computer, written, and verbal communication and strong IV skills are required.
- A Valid Driver’s License and the willingness to travel to different locations is required.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.