Afton, WY 83110 US
- Competitive hourly rate of $45.00 - $55.00
- Direct Hire opportunity with growth access and client benefits
- On-site position in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Located in the Afton, WY, surrounded by various restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime
- Specialty: Hospital
- A Bachelor of Science degree in nursing is required; A Master of Science in nursing is highly preferred
- A Valid and Current RN License is required
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a registered nurse is required; hospital care experience is highly recommended
- Must have unlimited flexibility to work days, nights, and weekends for 12-hour shifts
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.