Fort Worth, TX 76102 US
- Completes nursing assessments and nursing interventions as needed for all programs within the Crisis Services Department to best gauge the behavioral and physical health needs of the patient
- Exercises the ability to provide succinct communication with team members and informs colleagues of all pertinent patient updates
- Makes medication decisions for the patients served in the program and provide oversight/guidance for unlicensed staff in medication competency and related tasks
- Provide leadership to clinical colleagues and serves as a subject matter expert for medical concerns at any program within the Crisis Services Department
- Coordinates responsibilities with the MA/LVN if available to better facilitate the division of program responsibilities and allow for RN to concentrate on working to the top of their licensure whenever possible
- Maintain the ability to assess and determine which services best meet ongoing needs of the patient and help track the progress toward recovery goals
- One year of experience in Behavioral Health (psychiatric/mental health nursing or substance use disorder nursing)
- Willingness to travel within a 20-mile radius
- Ability to be on call after hours and on weekends
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the Texas State Board of Nursing
- Location immediately off the highway providing easier commute and close to shopping centers and restaurants
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required
- Opportunity to improve your make a direct impact on individuals’ lives of all age groups
- Lead and manage a team of professionals who are all working towards the common good
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.