Fort Worth, TX 76105 US
- Complete nursing assessments and nursing interventions as needed
- Provide nursing care to everyone assigned or seen at the program and assess that necessary documentation regarding contact is contained in the clinical record by the end of the shift or day.
- Provide nursing interventions to individuals in MHMR Tarrant Services
- Collaborate with other Health Care providers to ensure adequate medical care for individuals served
- Make medication decisions for the individuals served in the program related to medication delegation and self-administration of medication with supervision.
- Assess vital signs, and review medication management and health conditions, to determine the safe care of the individual served
- Registered Nurse Certification from an accredited university or program is required.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in a fast-paced environment and work after hours or on weekend on-call coverage as needed
- Must be open to feedback and willing to provide cross-coverage for other programs within the Child or Family Services Division
- Must be willing to work with high-risk youth in a crisis respite environment
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred but not required.
- Must be proficient in EHR Systems and detail orientated in documentation
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- This position is for the company’s Adolescent Crisis Respite Unit (CARE House) within the Child or Family Services/ACRU division.
- Various restaurants located close to the building
- Make a positive impact on lives in the community with a company with over 50 years of experience.
- Help those in need by providing information about resources to ensure the safety and well-being of developing families and homeless veterans.
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit program
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.