Houston, TX 77055 US
- Assist the Lead Nurse in charge in overseeing patient care activities in the OR.
- Assist OR Techs and Physicians in direct patient care.
- Monitor stock levels, outdated supplies, and equipment needs and report to the Material Management Coordinator.
- Maintain high standards of safety for the patients and staff members.
- A Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse license in the State of Texas is required; A Bachelor of Science Degree is highly preferred.
- Two (2) years of Operation Room experience is required; Ambulatory Surgery Center experience is highly preferred.
- RN and CPR Certifications are required; AORN certification is a strong plus.
- Essential computer and written and verbal communication skills are required.
- A Valid Driver’s License and the willingness to travel to different locations is required.
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.