Houston, TX 77002 US
- Provide clinical oversight and assume decision-making that is clinically sound, systematic, timely, researched, and reflects awareness of the impact, including reporting to associates of the healthcare team.
- Conduct site visits to various HCPH clinical sites, provide monitoring and quality assurance support and promote quality improvement.
- Serve as an educational resource and subject matter expert; Assess, plan, develop, coordinate, implement, and evaluate educational needs that live appropriate to Immunization clinics.
- Remain updated with all CDC vaccine schedules and guidelines, provide ongoing immunization training, and update healthcare staff members.
- Develop the curriculum for identified learning needs and coordinate individual learning plans.
- Attend on-site/off-site community engagement activities and clinic events.
- Supervise LVNs and any unlicensed personnel when tasks are delegated.
- An associate degree in nursing is required.
- Current licensure as an RN in the State of Texas by the Texas Board of Registered Nurse Examiners is required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as an RN in an outpatient clinical setting, vaccines for children and adults, and supervisory and management experience is required.
- Related work experience or knowledge of COVID-19, public health preparedness and vaccine administration, and vaccine storage and handling is highly preferred.
- A valid Texas driver’s license is required as you will report to multiple locations within Harris County.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and must be flexible to work weekends.
- Contribute to an inclusive workplace where equity, diversity, inclusion, and individual difference are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission.
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.