Zip Code: Kerrville, TX 78028 | Location: River Hills Mall Area
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Behavioral Health & Psychiatry | Salary: $40 - $44 an hour
Team1Medical is teaming up with a recognized healthcare organization in search of a Registered Nurse to provide care, treatment, and general welfare of individuals residing in the hospital system in Kerrville. If you have experience as a Registered Nurse and are seeking a position close to home, submit your resume and see what opportunities are available today!
Registered Nurse’s Responsibilities:
- Perform basic and advanced routine and non-routine nursing tasks to promote the health of the individuals.
- Perform the assessment, care, and treatment of individuals diagnosed with mental illness.
- Relay information to other team members, such as the Primary Care Provider, social worker, psychologist, and other nurses
- Enter data, document, complete reports, maintain personnel records, assist with supervisory duties of LVNs and psychiatric nursing assistants, implement physicians’ orders, and follow all facility rules and policies.
Registered Nurse’s Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree is required.
- An unencumbered RN License and the ability to practice in Texas are required.
- A minimum of 1+ years of experience as a direct care nurse is required; 1+ years of psychiatric nursing experience is highly preferred.
- A Valid Photo ID and a current American Heart Association CPR certification is required.
- COVID-19 vaccination and negative PPD test results are required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
Company Culture & Perks
- The work schedule will be flexible and open to working 8 or 12 hours shifts, doubles, and even block scheduling.
- Work with a healthcare organization known worldwide for its research and advancements in healthcare.
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll for medical plans (health, dental, and vision), PTO plans, backup care for family, and 401k programs!
- During employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $40 - $44 an hour
Seize this opportunity to use your RN experience and submit your application today to see what opportunities are available!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Be sure to click on the link and apply for this opportunity today. If you have any questions or need additional information, give us a call at 713-590-2980.