North Canton, OH 44720 US
- Promote patient’s well-being by providing high-quality nursing care
- Obtain accurate patient history, symptoms, physical findings, and current medications
- Provide patient teaching when necessary
- Prepare equipment and assist the physician during treatment and examinations
- Review test results, handle medication refills, convey plans of care, and provide patient education
- A bachelor’s of science in nursing degree from an accredited college or university is required
- A valid and current Registered Nurse License is required
- 2 years of experience in an inpatient acute care setting is required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer skills is required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and the willingness to travel to 3 locations
- Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Excellent opportunity to work with a board-certified vein and vascular surgeon with over 30 years of experience.
- The building is located near Kent State University at Stark and has close access to various shopping outlets and various restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
- After 30 days, you can apply for the company’s plans for a 401K and PTO!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.