Registered Nurse - Research Coordinator
Houston, TX 77030
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) eager to start a position immediately? Do you have a desire to assist with research for COVID? Our client is seeking a RN to start immediately to assist with a COVID study throughout the Houston area.
Registered Nurse’s Responsibilities:
- Greet participants and verify their identity
- Administer nasal testing for COVID
- Label all samples according to outlined procedures and policies
- Maintain lab equipment in a clean and safe manner
- Record tests performed and enter study information according to GCP
- Explain tests to patients and answer any questions they might have
To be considered for the RN position, you will need the following:
- 1+ years’ experience in Clinical Research is highly preferred
- 3 + years as a Registered Nurse is required
- Texas (TX) RN License
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiar with infection control policies and procedures
- Must be willing to travel to various locations in Houston
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Opportunities for challenges, learning and advancement
- Hours will be Monday-Saturday, 6a-4p
- Will assist in research to understand COVID
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are a RN seeking to assist the community and research COVID, apply today!