Team1Medical http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61510/logos/team1medical-hml.png https://www.team1medical.com https://www.team1medical.com USD 60000 75000 YEAR true
Jessica Randolph, CTS/CHP
Revenue Cycle Manager
Houston, TX 77040 US
Posted: 06/05/2023 2023-06-05 2023-07-08 Industry: Medical Financial Services Job Number: JR677081525 Pay Rate: $60000-75000 / year
Revenue Cycle Manager
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77040 | Location: Northwest Houston | Highway 290
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Billing Services | Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 a year
Team1Medical is seeking a Revenue Cycle Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Northwest Houston. The Revenue Cycle Manager will work with internal and external customers to create efficient process workflows with production teams, develop account resolution strategies, and monitor key performance indicators to deliver targeted performance outcomes. If you have experience working in healthcare or business administration and want to take your career to the next level – Submit your resume today!
Revenue Cycle Manager’s Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing coding, charge/data entry, insurance follow-up, and billing and collection of patient balances.
- Identify, analyze, and address challenges and breakdowns in the revenue cycle process.
- Perform proactive audits on all recommended A/R write-offs and present audit results to Chief Financial Officer.
- Create and develop reports to address management needs.
- Manage all Medicare Part A&B billing charges and supplies.
- Analyze operations to avoid unnecessary denials and write-offs, decrease aging, and identify problematic activity.
- Supervise employees, assigns, and schedules work: monitor work performance; and handle personnel operations, including interviewing, hiring, and training new personnel performance appraisals, promotions, transfers, dismissals, paid time off, and approval/preparing time sheets.
Revenue Cycle Manager’s Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, business administration, or a related field is required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in revenue cycle in a healthcare setting is required
- 2+ years of management experience is required
- Must be a Certified Professional Coder
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT, and ICD-10 coding and documentation is required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities
Company Culture & Perks
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with no weekends!
- The location of the building is immediately off Highway 290 and is surrounded by various restaurants to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
- After working for 90 days, you will be eligible to work a hybrid schedule!
- Upon hiring, you can apply for the comprehensive benefits package, which includes compensation for health, dental, and medical insurance, 401K, PTO, and more!
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 a year
If you have experience working in Healthcare or Business Administration – Submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jessica Randolph, CTS/CHP
Sr Staffing Consultant
Employed with ExecuTeam since 2009, Jessica’s dedication and talents easily transitioned her to Team1Medical. Currently, she leads the division and maintains a commitment to her candidates and clients. She finds daily fulfillment in her recruiting and placement successes. Jessica graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a degree in International Business. In 2016, Jessica earned American Staffing Association’s CHP Certification – Certified Health Care Staffing Professional. Married and a devoted mother of two, she maintains a busy schedule, enjoys scrapbooking special memories, and dedicates her remaining time to volunteer work.