Houston, TX 77002 US
- Answer incoming and make outgoing calls and direct messages to appropriate personnel
- Provide customers with appropriate resources, correct guidance, and services to meet their needs
- Provide availability dates to vendors of interest
- Schedule and coordinate testing sites in advance
- Confirm upcoming events with vendors
- Maintain documentation of schedule and communicate upcoming schedule both internally and externally
- Update registration and inventory systems with upcoming events
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in scheduling and coordinating testing site locations is required.
- Strong attention to detail with written and verbal communication skills are preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
- Work in the heart of Downtown Houston, and surround yourself with city attractions, quality restaurants, and shopping outlets to enjoy on your lunchtime.
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Taylor joined Team1Medical in 2022, having started her career in the industrial industry sourcing, recruiting, and managing more than 50 employees throughout the Houston and Seattle area. She enjoys meeting new people and says that her integrity, compassion, and loyalty are the reasons why candidates and clients trust her. Taylor believes that finding the right person for a role is like finding the right piece to a puzzle, very rewarding.
Outside of the office, Taylor is constantly on a mission to make her next adventure better than the last.