Senior Research Coordinator
Houston, TX 77030
Are you a Clinical Research Coordinator seeking to start a position ASAP? Do you have a desire to use your research skills to research COVID-19?
Clinical Research Coordinator Responsibilities
- Pre-screen, screen, and recruit patients from the clinic as well as using electronic medical record (EMR)
- Consent and explains processes and procedures to educate participants regarding the research study.
- Collects patient information. Process, document, and enter information into a database.
- Perform Venipuncture (blood draws), nasal swab, and obtain vital signs on study participants.
- Collect, process, ship, and maintain paperwork for blood and/or biological specimens according to procedures outlined in the study protocol.
- Register and Schedule research participants in EMR and place orders as applicable such as laboratory tests, x-rays, and other studies specific for the research protocol.
- Retrieves and submits test results to the appropriate parties.
- May correspond with patients throughout the study.
- Orders supplies and equipment.
- Ability to travel between study site locations.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
To be considered for the Clinical Research Coordinator position, you will need the following:
- Requires effective communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to communicate with doctors and other healthcare providers
- Requires excellent computer and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and be able to effectively manage multiple priorities concurrently.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- May require the ability to understand and implement patient studies and protocols.
- Experience in clinical trials is a must
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Be part of the solution in reducing COVID-19 in the Houston area
- Company focused on public service and community development
- Live close to home and work within your community
- $20-$25 an hour
So, if you are an experienced Clinical Research Coordinator with a strong sense of ownership over deliverables and campaign optimization interested in improving millions of lives, apply now!