Site Coordinator [COVID research study]
Houston, TX 77030
Are you eager to start a position immediately? Do you have a desire to assist with research for COVID? Our client is seeking a Site Coordinator to start immediately to assist with a COVID study throughout the Houston area.
Site Coordinator’s Responsibilities:
- Greet participants and verify their identity
- Set up and tear down mobile research sites
- Direct participants as needed
- Assist with loading and unloading testing supplies
To be considered for the Site Coordinator position, you will need the following:
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must be willing to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to travel to various locations in Houston
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks:
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Opportunities for challenges, learning and advancement
- Hours will be Monday-Saturday, 6am to 4pm
- Will assist in research to understand COVID
When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are seeking to assist the community and research COVID, apply today!