Spring, TX 77381 US
- Administer various sleep studies to diagnose the type and extent of sleep disorder
- Perform routine patient assessments, score sleep records, and document test results
- Collect and transmit biological specimens for analysis
- Collaborate with physicians to ensure the best form of treatment is provided for the patients
- An Associate degree or Polysomnographic Technician Certification is required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Sleep Technician is required
- CPR and/or BCLS Certifications are preferred
- Must have strong customer skills and communication skills
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screenings and criminal background checks
- Work Schedule Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Located near Starbucks and quality restaurants to dine in during your break.
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for the company’s benefits package, which includes PTO, 401k, medical, dental, and vision insurance!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Meet Your Recruiter
Olivia Gonzalez, CHP
Olivia received her bachelor’s in human resources from the University of Houston. She joined Team1Medical in 2021 as a Staffing Consultant working to enrich Houston’s healthcare by matching healthcare organizations and top-notch candidates to offer the best patient care. In November 2022, Olivia earned her Certified Health Care Staffing Professional® (CHP) certification. Trustworthy, compassionate and a detailed-oriented communicator, Olivia wants to help people find a job they love. She believes that people are the most important asset to any organization and her goal is to help our candidates and clients in enriching their careers and internal resources.
In her free time, Olivia is an enthusiast of music, movies and relaxing with family and friends.