Sr. Learning and Development Specialist
Pearland, TX 77584
Are you a Senior Learning and Development Specialist looking for your next opportunity? Do you love working with others and ensuring employees have the resources they need to be successful in their career? Team1Medical is hiring for a Sr. Learning and Development Specialist for a well-known multispecialty clinic in the Pearland area to start immediately.
Sr. Learning and Development Specialist Responsibilities
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- Review training materials from a variety of sources and choose appropriate materials
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment.
Sr. Learning and Development Specialist Qualifications
To be considered for the Sr. Learning and Development Specialist position, you will need the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field
- At least 5 years training or organizational development work experience
- Microsoft Office Product experience, training content development software and LMS administration experience
- Training or Human Resources Professional Certification preferred (CTDP, PHR, SHRM-CP)
- Previous healthcare and/or leadership development training experience preferred
- Articulate Storyline and Peoplefluent LMS preferred
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Convenient location close to the freeway
- Opportunity to work for a company that promotes individual and professional growth
- No weekends!
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you’re a Sr. Learning and Development Specialist ready for your next opportunity, apply today!