Stem Cell Banking Coordinator
Houston, TX 77057
- Prepare weekly upcoming therapy checklist and new banker tracking spreadsheet.
- Coordinate with new clients to set up qualifying blood tests with Lab Corp.
- Access Lab Corp’s online portal to order lab test requisition.
- Prepare and send extraction kits and contents to EC one week or minimum 3-4 days in advance of extraction date. Check inventory with EC to know number of kits they want to keep in stock. Maintain stock of prepared kits
- Receive extraction sample, sign for it and deliver to QC Department immediately.
- Prepare and send banking certificates to clients
- Manage (receive, upload and keep track of) required client information for client files
- Prepare weekly overview and therapy schedule for therapy appointments
- Prepare and send client daily itineraries
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office
- Time management essential, organizational and communication skills, teamwork
- Knowledge of general database and Salesforce programs is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably a Health Science degree, but Marketing, Business, and Management are all acceptable.
- Must have 1 - 2 years’ work experience in the medical field or physician’s office, hospital or other medical facility lab.
- Growing and consistently advancing company
- Work with a team that believes in identifying best solutions for chronic health conditions
- Competitive health benefits and 401K
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
- Ability to grow within the organization