Zip Code: Houston, TX 77081 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Veterinary | Salary: $160,000 to $200,000 a year
Are you a Veterinarian searching for a new opportunity? A local pet hospital is teaming up with Team1Medical Staffing to seek a Veterinarian to join their team! The Veterinarian that will fill this role must be adaptable, helpful, a self-starter, a quick thinker, a problem solver, and willing to collaborate with various staff members to ensure the best care is given to our furry friends who help make the world a better place. If you possess these qualities and want to work for an organization dedicated to providing the best care to their employees and their furry patients, submit your resume today!
- Practice following the state practice act and principles of veterinary medical ethics
- Adopt and impact new veterinary standards and guidelines
- Deliver medical and surgical treatments with approved medicine, supplies, and equipment, following the company’s standards
- Collaborate with clients to plan follow-up visits, and provide home-care instructions, and education to prolong the lifelong health of their pets
- Maintain relevant medical records within the practice systems database that is designed to obtain data for research
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM/VMD) or equivalent degree required, open to recent graduates
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing, before starting date
- State Controlled Substance (SCS) License is preferred; if not, you need to obtain the license, and the company with providing full reimbursement
- DEA License preferred; if not, you may obtain the license, and the company will provide full reimbursement
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule of Monday through Saturday, 8 am to 6 pm, and Sunday from 8 am to 5 pm
- $200,000 sign-on bonus after 1 year
- Openings at multiple locations in the Greater Houston area
- Work with an organization that is committed to making a better world for pets because they make a better world for us
- Patient-centric environment focused on equity, inclusion, and diversity to build a workplace that engages the voices and insights of all Associates
- Competitive benefits comprehensive package includes health and well-being programs, 401(k) plans, student loan reimbursement, a generous PTO plan, and more!
Salary: $160,000 to $200,000 a year
If you are a Veterinarian ready for the next exciting opportunity to arise, don’t wait – Apply Today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.