Wellness Screener - LVN/RN
Spring, TX 77373
Are you eager to start a position immediately? Do you have a desire to assist in ensuring public health and safety with employees returning to work following the release of the stay at home orders? Our client is seeking Wellness Screeners to start immediately at their facility!
Wellness Screener Responsibilities
- Conduct temperature of up to 200 associates as they arrive to their work location
- Report any temperatures over 100.4 to Human Resources immediately
- Ensure that all protocol and PPE are worn at all time to protect self and associates
- May conduct up to 10 COVID tests per day
Wellness Screener Qualifications
To be considered for the Wellness Screener position, you will need the following:
- 3 months of experience as an LVN or RN
- Current LVN/RN TX License
- Willingness to wear PPE and follow all required protocol regarding company’s return to work procedures
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. The successful applicant will have to get up to speed quickly after hired and therefore, the client will only consider those who meet all the criteria listed above.
Company culture & perks
- Opportunity to start immediately
- Directly impact the local community by assisting in workers to safely return to work
- Monday-Saturday, 10 am – 6pm schedule with flexibility to work a swing shift when needed
- When you work as a contract employee through Team1Medical Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
If you are eager to start working immediately and have a desire to assist our community in returning to worksite in a healthy and safe manner, Apply today!