Team1Medical http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/61510/logos/team1medical-hml.png http://www.team1medical.com http://www.team1medical.com USD 30.00 HOUR true
Jessica Randolph, CTS/CHP
Sugar Land, TX 77478 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-26 Industry: Diagnostic Imaging Job Number: JR31923926 Pay Rate: 30.00
Zip Code: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Location: Fort Bend County
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Radiology | Salary: $29 - $32 an hour
A suburban orthopedic clinic affiliated with one of the largest healthcare systems is seeking an X-Ray Technologist on a temp-to-hire basis to join their team. The position offers a variety of cases with a supportive environment with no on-call responsibilities and weekend shifts. Submit your resume and see what opportunities are available!
X-Ray Technologist’s Responsibilities
- Assist patients in educating them on the procedures to be performed calmly and courteously.
- Position and monitor patients during their imaging exams and prepare equipment and patient rooms for use
- Produce diagnostic images as directed by ordering physician
- Submit views to the provider for their review
- Always ensure the safety of patients and equipment
- Administer targeted doses of radiation to the patient as needed
- Troubleshoot equipment as needed
X-Ray Technologist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of 6 months of experience as a Radiological Technologist
- Current Texas Medical Board and MRT license required; Current ARRT and CPR certifications are required
- Knowledge of any EMR/EHR systems is preferred
- Must be able to thrive within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to travel to other locations as needed
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Patient-centric company philosophy
- Opportunity to learn and grow within a company that recognizes and rewards your hard work
- Close access to the highway for an easy commute with shopping and restaurants nearby
- The company offers career development and continuing education opportunities.
- Monday thru Friday; 8 am to 5 pm work schedule
- Once hired full-time, you can apply for a comprehensive benefits package including a Pension Plan, 100% paid PPO plan, and generous PTO package.
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $29 - $32 an hour
If you are eager to start a position with a growing company and be rewarded for your work - Submit your resume today!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jessica Randolph, CTS/CHP
Sr Staffing Consultant
Employed with ExecuTeam since 2009, Jessica’s dedication and talents easily transitioned her to Team1Medical. Currently, she leads the division and maintains a commitment to her candidates and clients. She finds daily fulfillment in her recruiting and placement successes. Jessica graduated from Florida Atlantic University with a degree in International Business. In 2016, Jessica earned American Staffing Association’s CHP Certification – Certified Health Care Staffing Professional. Married and a devoted mother of two, she maintains a busy schedule, enjoys scrapbooking special memories, and dedicates her remaining time to volunteer work.